Dr. Jared Van Bussel
- Medical degree obtained from University of Alberta in 2005. Rural Family Medicine residency at University of Calgary Rural Alberta South completed in 2007.
- With The Associate Clinic since May, 2011
- Particular medical interests in: obstetrics, full practice rural medicine, acupuncture. Additional training in enhanced surgical skills for family medicine through the University of Sasketchewan in 2012-13
- Professional associations: Alberta Medical Association, Canadian Medical Association, Society of Rural Physicians of Canada, University of Calgary Department of Family Medicine preceptor for residents and students, Certificate of Anatomical Acupuncture (CAFCI), College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Off-time interests include reading, biking, board games, swimming and hiking.
The Associate Clinic is accepting new patients. Please talk with a clinic receptionist by phoning 403-627-3321 or come in person to arrange for placement with a clinic physician.