Dr. John Rottger
- Medical degree obtained from Queen's University, Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1978
- With The Associate Clinic since 1985
- Particular medical interests in: internal medicine (in particular heart disease and gastroenterology, colon cancer prevention)
- Professional associations: Alberta Medical Association, Canadian Medical Association, Society of Rural Physicians of Canada, clinical lecturer, University of Calgary, Department of Family Medicine, Alberta Medical Association, Chinook Region medical staff, medical director of the Pincher Creek fire and ambulance service
- Off-time interests include: wind surfing, skiing, squash, Masters swimming
The Associate Clinic is accepting new patients. Please talk with a clinic receptionist by phoning 403-627-3321 or come in person to arrange for placement with a clinic physician.