Dr. Tobias Gelber
- Medical degree obtained from University of Calgary, in 1999; Family Medicine/Canadian College of Family Physicians in 2001; Anaesthetics-fellowship, University of Calgary, in 2002
- With The Associate Clinic since 2002
- Particular medical interests in: obstetrics, anaesthesia.
- Professional associations: Alberta Medical Association, Canadian Medical Association, Society of Rural Physicians of Canada, College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Speaks some French
- Off-time interests include: road cycling, various ranch activities, camping
- Dr. Gelber was named, in September, 2007, a University of Calgary, Faculty of Medicine, award finalist in recognition of his outstanding contributions to continuing medical education and family medicine.
The Associate Clinic is accepting new patients. Please talk with a clinic receptionist by phoning 403-627-3321 or come in person to arrange for placement with a clinic physician.